Saturday 24 March 2012

Best of the best this year..


This week has been big for the Wroblewski family. Grace and I have officially been residents of the UK for a year! We have lived in three different cities (Derby, Aberdeen, Elgin), visited two of the four capitals of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Edinburgh and London), and have seen things that light up our lives.

My favorite moment thus far between us two gals has been going to London for the Royal Wedding in April last year. She was beyond good, she was great. Grace never once acted like a typical 3 year old. She even held my hand without question and when I asked why she wouldn't let go she simply said "because there's peoples and I don't want to lose you." We stayed in London for three days and had the time of our lives. We saw the city from the London Eye, traveled around parks, played in the Underground, ordered room service, and watched the most beautiful wedding on a huge screen in Green Park. All memories that one day I will share with her. Maybe the next royal wedding she may understand why waiting for three hours to see a dress is so important:)

No comments:

Post a Comment